Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeC247

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

Brand new to the aquatic world. No tank yet as I'm still in the research phase. Trying to learn as much as I can before diving into it. Surely there will be mistakes along the way so hopefully by learning from others it can be kept down to a minimum.

I stumbled upon this site and already learned a great deal just by browsing these forums. I'm looking to start off small with a 20-30 gallon freshwater tank. If things go good, maybe upgrading to a larger saltwater down the road. Reading about cycling and the cleaning, I believe I have a good grasp on the basics. Now trying to find the best deals on equipment to get the most bang for the buck.

Welcome aboard! We're glad you joined!!! So some ideas for buck banging: eBay, aquabid, and craigslist! I love eBay for their filters and plants. Aquabid is my favorite place for inverts and fish. Craigslist is for everything else! This hobby is very addicting! So these places will so help out, other places where I get a bunch of tanks and etc are flea markets and garage sales;) post for any help! Welcome!!!!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom