Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coco31

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, i have a 90 gallon reef tank with a sump. In the sump a have a protein skimmer and 150 phosban reactor. I've had this tank for a year now and im having a lot of problem with my ph. It's so low i can't raise it. Tried a lot of things but nothing has worked at all. Don't know what else to do but love my tank. Looking foward to chating with you guys. thank you and have a good evening.

Welcome to AA :) do you have a canopy on this system? Is the sump open top? Also what is your light schedule including your fuge if your running one? Parameters would help to.

Hi Mrc8858 i dont have a fuge. Yes my sump is open and i do not have a canopy. My lights schedule is, whites for 10am to 4pm and blue from 9:30am to 6:30pm.

Do you have parameter readings especially the PH swing you are experiencing? Also do you dose anything?

my ph when from 7.9 to 7.6 and it does'nt want to raise. my kh is at 17drops. super hi. i started yesterday to dose kalkwasser but today my ph only went to 7.7. im going crazy.

Back
Top Bottom