Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kshannon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, my name is Kelly.

I am not new to the hobby of keeping fish, but I haven't kept fish in over 10 years. It is awesome how much the hobby has changed, am really excited about learning the new methods, equipment etc...

I am waiting for my new 69 gallon tank, stand and equipment to arrive. I am going to try for the first time tahitian moon sand, black. I have always had rocks. A friend who has had aquiriums for a very long time made sure the setup I was getting was a good price and the stuff that comes with it is a good buy.

My goal is to set it up as a freshwater tank with mostly schooling fish, I am leaning towards peaceful fish. Even though when i first started I had some semi-aggressive with peaceful fish and got lucky and didn't have any problems :)

I just wanted to say hi! When I actually start up you will be hearing from me a lot.

Kelly

Welcome to AA Kelly. Looking forward to hearing about your tank. We love to look at pictures too!

Back
Top Bottom