hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newbietofishes

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi, im new here but i've kept fishes for a few years, currently got 240 litres think im overstocked =-O but i do weekly water changes and do clean my gravel often ( twice a month) but read it somewhere that gavel cleaning too often isnt too good can someone confirm this so that i do reduce it if needed to be in this tank ive got three swordfish a male and two females, 6 neon tetras, 6 cories, 12 lepoard and zebra danios, red finned shark, common pleco (i think) and a bn pleco well suppose to be but there no bristle hair on its nose (mis-sold?) In a 24 litre ive got two drawf frogs and a betta, know this is fine for the betta but am feel bad for my big tank now.... Forgot to add barbs to my 240 tanks 12 think they re the golden types

Thought i manage to create two thread that are the same but with a little extra on the 2nd one never mind....

Thanks guys.... how do i confirm that my bn pleco is a bn? He/she does not have that "bushy hair"on its nose it's still small maybe 2inch no bigger.

Back
Top Bottom