Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mocaboy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I everyone I was told about this forum and really excited to join I currently have 2 freshwater tanks in my house one is a 20gal which holds 3 Cory cats 1 albino Cory cat 1 apple snail 1 zebra nitrite snail 1 bumblebee cat fish and 1 betta. My second tank is a 75gal which holds 2 angles 3 gouramis 2 clown loaches 1rainbow shark 3 German blue ram chiclids 1 red tail shark 5 heartbeat tetras 3 black neon tetras 1 pleco and 1 Chinese algae eater. I'm currently thinking of doing something different with my 75gal but just not sure which direction I want to go in. I'm staying freshwater but I'm thinking of doing schooling fish or keeping it the way I have it and just add more plants. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Here's what my 75gal looked at first

image-1050325278.jpg

And then I did a water change and took away some plants because it seem to looked crowded to me so here's the second faze

image-218491207.jpg

And now recently about a week ago I did another water Change and took out the fake plants and kept the real in and also did some different lighting.

image-185598017.jpg

Keep in mind these changes happens over time I got the tank earlier this year right around tax time... Since then I have done a lot to it so now im just wandering what other ppl th

I everyone I was told about this forum and really excited to join I currently have 2 freshwater tanks in my house one is a 20gal which holds 3 Cory cats 1 albino Cory cat 1 apple snail 1 zebra nitrite snail 1 bumblebee cat fish and 1 betta. My second tank is a 75gal which holds 2 angles 3 gouramis 2 clown loaches 1rainbow shark 3 German blue ram chiclids 1 red tail shark 5 heartbeat tetras 3 black neon tetras 1 pleco and 1 Chinese algae eater. I'm currently thinking of doing something different with my 75gal but just not sure which direction I want to go in. I'm staying freshwater but I'm thinking of doing schooling fish or keeping it the way I have it and just add more plants. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Here's what my 75gal looked at first And then I did a water change and took away some plants because it seem to looked crowded to me so here's the second faze And now recently about a week ago I did another water Change and took out the fake plants and kept the real in and also did some different lighting. Keep in mind these changes happens over time I got the tank earlier this year right around tax time... Since then I have done a lot to it so now im just wandering what other ppl think of it thanks

Back
Top Bottom