Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MonkeyMonk86

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm, Beth. I'm soon to be 62. I had multiple fish tanks, fresh and salt water in my youth, but it's been about 35 years since then and I have forgotten pretty much everything.

A few weeks ago, I got an Evolve2 tank and a glofish b/c I wanted to celebrate life again!!! My hubby died in 2011 and I care for my 92 yr. old mom. So, there have been no vacations since 2008.

Thus, I just wanted that little piece of Heaven at home. That piece that brings joy and serenity.

I have a Marineland System 12 on order.

I have 4 glofish danios ( Sammy, Golgie, Limey, and Violet) and many plants in the Evolve2. I, also, just started a hospital tank with 4 emerald Cory, a plant, a moss ball from the tank the Cory came from. I have 7 beginner plants on order.

Eventually, everyone and almost all plants will go into the Marineland Ststem 12. I'll be using Eco complete for the substrate at the bottom.

Here is a pic of the Evolve2

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393255154.059333.jpg

BTW. What is the name of that tall plant? The fish store didn't know. It ran around $4. Thanks in advance!

Hi Beth welcome to AA

Unfortunately I don't know a lot about plants but we have sectioned off forums and we have a plants section where I am sure someone with better plant knowledge will know

Nice de up by the way

Back
Top Bottom