HI!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meggieelala

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, I am a newbie to the whole aquarium thing after moving my betta to a bigger tank with tank mates out of a guilty conscience after it being left in a one gallon tank with no heat, light or filter. Everything is going well now that my fish is in its new tank but my small shoal of corydoras keeps splitting up, the ones left alone just hide and don't seem to do much, does anyone have any idea why this is? Also my african dwarf frogs are getting on well but if you could offer me any advice about them that would be great as I can only find basic advice on how to make sure they survive. Thanks :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to AA! I've had a frog for only 30 minutes, because it was lashing out and jumping at my dwarf cory cat. I took it back and got 2 amano shrimp instead. It could be the same with you, but I'm not sure.

Welcome to AA! I've had a frog for only 30 minutes, because it was lashing out and jumping at my dwarf cory cat. I took it back and got 2 amano shrimp instead. It could be the same with you, but I'm not sure.

I've had my frogs a few days and they're fine, just wondered if there was anything I should know other than basic care they don't bother my fish and my fish don't even seem to notice them :)

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom