Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-06-2015, 06:05 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hi everyone! I recently joined Aquarium Advice. It seems like a very nice community of fish keepers!

I got into the hobby of fish keeping 2 years ago. Currently have a nice 55 gallon freshwater with a bristlenose pleco, 10 bloodfin tetras, 2 cherry barbs, 4 cories, 10 guppies, and more fish to come. I also have a newly set up 10 gallon which will soon be home to 3 male bettas (divided tank of course.) And i have a 12 gallon hospital/quarantine "tank" (its actually a storage container, but works equally as well.) All my tanks are filtered and heated.

Now a bit about me:

I'm a tomboyish girl. I love nature and animals. My hobbies are swimming, photography, reading, i do some drawing here and there, and helping out on online forums (i'm on several fish forums.) I also have a Youtube channel with a few other people, and we upload lots of fish related videos. Not sure what the policy is here about posting links, but you can send me a message if you want a link to our channel.

I found this site by doing a google search for fish forums. I checked this place out and i liked the friendly community. I have been stalking this forum for a while, so then i decided to take the leap and join.

My goals are to become a helpful member of this lovely place, and whenever i need help to ask a question here.

Nazira03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:38 AM   #3
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Hi, welcome to AA
Delapool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 01:35 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Welcome to AA. Glad you found us.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com