Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davon

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello!

I'm not new to fishkeeping but it's been a VERY long time since I've had a tank. I'm currently struggling big time with a fishless cycle on my 65gal freshwater tank so I thought I'd join a community and learn :)

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to learning from you all.

Toolman-not sure if it was intentional but nice play on words lol ��

No just my profession, but nothing like drinking beer and watching fish in man/fish cave after a long night at work.

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm with you....if I had fish. Lol. Can't get tank to finish this never ending cycle!

You'll get there, will probably get MTS like the rest of us.
Multi tank syndrome, I got back into the hobby a year ago.
Now I have 3 tanks and want another!

I'm already planning a glo-fish tank for the kids once I get this one established lol

You'll get there, will probably get MTS like the rest of us.
Multi tank syndrome, I got back into the hobby a year ago.
Now I have 3 tanks and want another!

Pfth bahahahaha so I have 2 started out with a 25 gal.... less than a year later I got a 55, now I'm already planning my 300 to 500 gal tank ?? but that's gonna have to wait til I'm settled in my own place haha -_-

This forum helped me set up my first planted tank which is my 55 1490995629820.jpg

Attachments

• 1490995629820.jpg
    1490995629820.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 47
Love your tank! What plants did you put in it? I'm trying to decide what to get for mine. Need something low tech and easy that I can plant in the gravel.

Welcome to the community!!!

Crypts - many varieties and colorations, are mostly great starter plants and are not too picky other than the possible dreaded Crypt melt where the old leaves die and new ones grow. I honestly have had little to no issue with it in the last 5 years.

Very nice Mr.Aquaforce, just starting to get away from low tech/low light plants myself but my tanks don't look that good...my aquascaping is bad!

I dont consider my aquascaping "good" haha i just threw in the plants by sticking with the background, mid-ground & foreground concept, not knowing how they would grow out. Unfortunately i lost alot of plants due to ponds... ?

Back
Top Bottom