Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Francinej

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone... I am new to this forum (can never get too much advice and opinions) however I am not by any means new to fish keeping (tropical freshwater and brackish tanks only) I also have a love for Axolotls and have 3 of them :) I have 6 aquariums going in my home from like 10 gallons to 70 gallons... I have or had a variety of most fish (common and in common) and even an Albino ACF.... I am attempting to start with some cichlids on one of my newer tanks... it just finished its cycle and I’m slowly adding some dither fish now... I have some ideas but I have read and been advised completely opposite options for what I’m looking into (sometimes the more research can be worse) lol if anyone new to fish keeping has any questions about anything from fish in cycling with bottled bacteria (yes it CAN be done absolutely safely although many people find it cruel, I’m sure if they asked how I’ve done it properly and my parameters they would change their opinions), to fishless cycling, to compatibility pretty much anything but live planted tanks.. (I don’t have a green thumb at all and stick with mosses and floating plants lol I’m sure I can help! So ask away :)

Back
Top Bottom