Hi all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Panda.moanium

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not much to say I guess. Husbands on here all the time. I've cruised through quite a few times and finally decided to make a profile. I'm going to need all the help I can get when I start converting my 20g tank to a brakish tank. ;-)

See, here's the trick. You have to basically stop speaking to her and spend all your time on here. That way the only choice she has is to pm you on here to get a response. Since she can't pm you without registering, you win!

Panda.moanium said:
See, here's the trick. You have to basically stop speaking to her and spend all your time on here. That way the only choice she has is to pm you on here to get a response. Since she can't pm you without registering, you win!

Lol.

welcome to AA.what are you planning on stocking your tank with?

Mr. Limpet said:
Welcome Aboard!

F8 & BBG's are a good combo. We have GSP & BBG's are they're fun to watch. Are you going to plant it :)?.

I have a couple plants in it. I'm not doing anything major though. Brackish plants are to hard to find around here. I'm mostly doing rock formations and things like that. Its easier to switch around for the f8 when they get bored. Haha

Panda.moanium said:
I have a couple plants in it. I'm not doing anything major though. Brackish plants are to hard to find around here. I'm mostly doing rock formations and things like that. Its easier to switch around for the f8 when they get bored. Haha

That's true about changing it up.

Here's a link for BW plants just for fun :D. http://www.plantgeek.net/plantguide_list.php?category=8

Panda.moanium said:

Now that sounds like a plan! ;)

Panda.moanium said:

Why do I find this so very familiar?!
Pm to dh - it's tea time!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom