Hi All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HB87

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone. New here (obviously lol) Im Heather.. I just actually got into aquariums a few monthes ago. Always really loved them though. I currently only have my Red Devil (not sure on sex yet) but I am working towards setting up another tank soon. So far im enjoying the forums here and look forward to exploring more n interacting with all of you :)

Spread your knowledge when you get the chance to answer some questions! We sure do appreciate it.

Welcome to AA! That sure sounds like a cool fish! Make sure to post some pictures(hint hint). I hope you find it very friendly here!

Welcome Heather! You will finds lots of experience here-I'm kinda a newbie too-but don't be afraid to ask. When we think we know everything-thats when we get in trouble. I ask lots and always get an answer...learning is a process that ends when we die....this is great hobby and more complicated than most think. Patience is a virtue sometimes....need to take my own advice LOL:oops::dance:

I have one picture up.. Its the best I could get... More to come though (hopefully better lol)

Back
Top Bottom