Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

12galedge82

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the aquarium world I just got a twelve gal fluval edge that I'm making into a fish and cleanup crew reef tank. I'm waiting to finish cycling and then I'll prob put in a really small clown, a cardinal fish, a dwarf angel, a six line wrasse and maybe a goby that will help to filter my live sand.
Let's hope this works. I know that seems like A lot of fish but all of them are under an inch long but the angel. I'd love to hear ur input

12galedge82 said:
I'm new to the aquarium world I just got a twelve gal fluval edge that I'm making into a fish and cleanup crew reef tank. I'm waiting to finish cycling and then I'll prob put in a really small clown, a cardinal fish, a dwarf angel, a six line wrasse and maybe a goby that will help to filter my live sand.
Let's hope this works. I know that seems like A lot of fish but all of them are under an inch long but the angel. I'd love to hear ur input

Welcome!!

I know absolutely nothing about saltwater (well, maybe I know a little) but that seems like too many fish to me.

Welcome to AA! :)

Far too many fish for that tank IMO.

Back
Top Bottom