Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spanky

Aquarium Advice Activist
My name is Matt an I just found this forum within last few days while doing research into salt water tanks. I bought a few guppies over 20 years ago been raising their babies ever since . I had them recently in my 55 gallon tank for over 10 years cause i had so many of them. Managed to get rid of over 200 to family & friends so I could just keep the 10 I had left in a 20 gallon tank. so I could use my 55 for bigger fish. I just this week got me 3 bala's an 3 iredescent sharks to replace my others that lived for years in the 55. my original sharks I had in there didn't die they got stole when someone broke in my house while i was a 100 miles from home. had 2 balas an 2 iredescents. But anyhow enough bout that. I'm here hoping to get advice on sitting up a saltwater tank always wanted to try it but never had the time or knowledge to do it. now I have plenty of time so been reading online an getting even more confused an still lacking knowledge. :lol:
Oh an how I got the nickname Spanky I was a heavy little baby so was nicknamed Spanky from the little rascals.

Hi Spanky:lol: welcome to AA:) Wow how bad was that that some one nicked your fish:eek:
A salt water tank isn't that hard,basically the water is harder to keep?

Back
Top Bottom