Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garethmelling

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys new to aquatics just got my self a aqua reef 200 and looking to have a community tank and wondering what fish to start with any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392321816.912712.jpg

Thank you went and spent abit of money today ready for the first fish to be added at the weekend I'm lookin at getting some platys would you think that is a good fish to start the tank off with

I'm sorry to ask again but what's the tank size in gallons. Then I can give u a long list of ideas

There we go very nice tank with such a big tank why would u go with little tiny fish it's ur choice but how bout these

3 glass catfish
2 Bolivian rams
6 cory catfish. Could be emeralds, Julies, peppered etc.
angel fish
3 pitcus catfish
6-10 neon tetras or any tetras
That would give u a good start.

Thanks for the advice going to the shop on Saturday so I'll let you no what I get and post pics

Very nice I think I might buy some at the weekend what are they like to look after as I'm only just starting

Rams are great. They can go with a number of different fish ? Found they get along with pretty much anything I've put them with. Another great fish is the rosy barb. Love the long fin rosy barbs. They add a lot of color and movement to aquariums. ?

Back
Top Bottom