Hi all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squeaker

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all! I've been a long time lurker. I just wanted to stop by and say "hi" I'm looking forward to getting yo know everyone. Have a great night!

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp and the small fries...

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the warm welcome. :sly:

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp and the small fries...

Welcome, I too am a newbie, I also have a 29 gallon. Sounds like you have a nice selection of fish. At the moment only home to 3 Mickey Mouse platys, and 2 Serpae Tetras. Looking to add more fish once my parameters improve. Thought it was cycled but still getting some nitrite readings. What kind of filter are you using on your tank? Is yours a planted tank? Mine isn't.

Welcome, I too am a newbie, I also have a 29 gallon. Sounds like you have a nice selection of fish. At the moment only home to 3 Mickey Mouse platys, and 2 Serpae Tetras. Looking to add more fish once my parameters improve. Thought it was cycled but still getting some nitrite readings. What kind of filter are you using on your tank? Is yours a planted tank? Mine isn't.

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome. I am currently using the HOB Topfin filter that came with my start-up kit. I have a few live plants, but I'm planning on starting a fully planted tank soon. I want to stock it with:

Limia Humpbacks

And

Celestial Danios

Back
Top Bottom