Hi all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rodders

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all I am new to the forum and fishkeeping.I have a 30 gallon tropical community tank and am interested in plant growing and care. Names rod from Lincolnshire.

Hi Rod, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Hi Rod, welcome to the forum :)

Thanx Shelly x I,imagine that elephant nose fish are difficult but what lovely gentle fish!

Thanks, he's my pride and joy :)

Hi Rod!

What kind of set up do you have?

Fresh/salt water?

Filtration?

Lighting?

Knowing. Those things helps a lot especially if you want live plants :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi Rod!

What kind of set up do you have?

Fresh/salt water?

Filtration?

Lighting?

Knowing. Those things helps a lot especially if you want live plants :)

Hi I have a community tank its a juwel tank 30gallwith internal filter 2 20watt tubes , fluorescent lighting for plant growth and anubias and Amazon sword keen to grow

Good tank's juwel, mines the 55. I wouldn't buy any other. You should post pics!

Seems like you got it pretty well set up :) just make sure to keep your plants fertilized and if the tank is new, your plants will look worse before they get better. Just keep cutting off dead leaves/stems and they will get going.

And yes pics!

Hi I have a community tank its a juwel tank 30gallwith internal filter 2 20watt tubes , fluorescent lighting for plant growth and anubias and Amazon sword keen to grow
Sorry cool guy didn't finish,dog jumped up and seemed to have sent reply with his paw,I am keen to groweleocharis parvula but don't know if my lighting is strong enough. Rod

Sorry cool guy didn't finish,dog jumped up and seemed to have sent reply with his paw,I am keen to groweleocharis parvula but don't know if my lighting is strong enough. Rod

Ahh hairgrass. I want to eventually try some out. I think your lighting will be fine. It's a low light plant. The more light you have the faster it will grow, but can also produce algae so beware.

Back
Top Bottom