Hi all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

subliminalme

Aquarium Advice Regular
My name is Lola and I'm 28yrs old. I started my first community tank (20gal) about 5yrs ago so I'm relatively new to fish keeping. There's definitely a learning curve, that's for sure! I'm mostly obsessed with betta, but I love all creatures ❤ I also have a little 3gal that I originally started for my aquatic plants, but my lfs had a little betta that was struggling so I saved him from his ammonia bowl and rearranged the plant tank and he's doing so well now that he's adjusted to life on the outside.

I plan on getting a bigger setup (and keeping my others of course) for a more aggressive community. I've been studying exactly how I want it, and just thought I'd join y'alls community to pick y'alls brain �� thanks for letting me join!

Hi Lola-Many people will tell you it's not possible to have Bettas in a community tank-These aren't the best picturesIMG_20170802_223828905.jpg but it is possible if you start with young Bettas-I have a male in one tank and a female in the other-I try to create some areas with minimal water movement to allow them to rest if they wish. Good luck with the hobby!IMG_20170802_223919370.jpg

Hi Lola-Many people will tell you it's not possible to have Bettas in a community tank-These aren't the best picturesView attachment 302218 but it is possible if you start with young Bettas-I have a male in one tank and a female in the other-I try to create some areas with minimal water movement to allow them to rest if they wish. Good luck with the hobby!View attachment 302217
I was always afraid to keep an angel and betta but I LOVE angel fish! Very beautiful tanks, my friend. I just recently put a bubble bar in... on the fence about it but my corys and betta both like to play in it, so it stays for now. Thanks for sharing!

I didn't believe my lfs when they told me they could be community fish, but I'm a believer now! ❤?

Back
Top Bottom