Hi All, Greetings from Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparky2335r

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Here's my tank, 35g, pretty new setup and my first acrylic tank (I'm super paranoid about scratching it!). Would love feedback/opinions.

35gal%2B03.27.15.jpg

Hi, welcome to the forum :)
Beautiful looking tank!

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Thanks

For the views and comments, since I'm a noob here, anyone know how long it usually takes for a thread to get posted? I understand that it has to be reviewed, but I'm having a prob with my fish and posted a thread about 2 hours ago and it hasn't posted yet. And is there any way to view threads waiting for approval??

That's quite odd. My threads pretty much get posted right away. Have you done the email confirmations?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Rev, yeah, I confirmed my email and all, I had to do that before I could post anything. My new threads are taking a while to post, but my replies to posts seem to go up right away. Maybe my stuff isn't prioritized since I'm a rookie...hahah. I just wish I could see the status somewhere to make sure I didn't hit a wrong button and didn't actually submit my posts.

yeah whatever's happening is out of my power. hope things straighten out though! sorry man =/

Welcome sparky. Not sure why your threads are not being posted, but it may be due administrators having to check your posts until a certain post number.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom