Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all new to site and fish keeping :)

Hi all. My name is James, I have wanted to keep fish for years but have always insisted that I would only start if I could afford to buy a good size tank. Then in jan my darling fiancée decided she couldn't put up with me staring at fish keeping books without having so much as a goldfish from the fair. In the end I picked the juwel rio 180. It has been set up for 3 weeks now and I am quite happy with how things are going. I now have 10 guppies and a couple of golden apple snails to start things off. I will try to post a picture once I get on my pc as I don't think I can do it from my phone. I am sure I will be asking plenty of questions in the future (hopefully none too stupid) and I hope in the future I may be able to return the favour for other new members in the future

jbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Welcome to AA James! Congrats on the new tank.

Question everything you see on the internet. ~ George Orwell
HN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Obsessed

Hi and welcome!
Guide to Starting a Freshwater Aquarium
Mumma.of.two is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com