Hi! And thank you!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Jay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I wish I had joined sooner and not waited for a sick fish to spur me. But already the forum has been so nice and helpful (I was nervous posting, as I'm so new to aquariums).

My best friend got me started and is very knowledgable, and a fellow at my local pet store (I know, a fish savvy pet store worker!?) helped me during initial set up, cycling and stocking. And helped me thru a difficult pH battle (I have very soft water). But I love the variety of experience and opinions the forum offers.

I have a 25gal freshwater with a feather fin catfish, 2 corys (one is actually in a hospital tank right now :( ), 8 blood fin tetra, a balloon Molly and two nerite snails.

I will be setting up a 6gal betta tank soon. And was given a 35gal that will be set up in the future.

Goals: learn lots! And get experience so that I can help others in the future. And I would love to eventually move onto live planted aquariums (after I find my feet with what I have)

So hello! And thank you to the members that have been helping me with my sick peppered Cory

Back
Top Bottom