Hi and well....help please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazybulldog

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:wink: Hi it's great to have a channel to share opinions with you all here. Anyway I did a mistake since the first day I became a member ,so help me please :cry:

at first, I'd like to have my picture to be shown below my name in forum but I did something wrong ,then my picture went to the gallery that everyone can comment ( luckily , none did it so far )

so would you please tell me how I can get that pic. out of there ..... please.... :oops:

I deleted it for you although you could have dont it yourself by visiting the image in the gallery and picking delete. To put an image under your name you need to edit your profile by going to the home page and picking "UPdate your profile".

Welcome to AA. Since you mentioned avatars, you can see by fishfreeks avatar we have a young crew here. :lol:

BKK is a well know acronym for Bangkok. :wink: I know a chap from Cal that is now teaching English there. Guess he is real busy now, have'nt heard from him in months. :lol:

8)

I have several friends that have been there in the US Military, I hear its a pretty neat place!!!

Hey Cbdog welcome to AA, I'm a noob myself. You said you live in Bankok Thailand? Are there rice pattie fields there? Isn't that were bettas come from? I think that would be kind of cool to just go for a walk and pick up a few bettas right outside your door! I love my betta and will probably get more in the future. Though he is not a wild one right out of a rice pattie, I want one of those too!

OceanMaiden said:
Hey Cbdog welcome to AA, I'm a noob myself. You said you live in Bankok Thailand? Are there rice pattie fields there? Isn't that were bettas come from? I think that would be kind of cool to just go for a walk and pick up a few bettas right outside your door! I love my betta and will probably get more in the future. Though he is not a wild one right out of a rice pattie, I want one of those too!

Sorry for late reply, I’ve been busy for days. Anyway, have you ever seen bettas that are really caught from fields? I’m afraid that they are not so colorful as the one you have. Besides this, if you want to take a walk from my house to the nearest rice fields, it would be great for yr health, because it’s about 3 times more than full marathon. (ha-ha). However, Betta’s prices are very cheap here, the normal one (male- adult) is only about US 0.05, US 0.25 for a Crown Tail and US 1 for Twin Tail. Trust it,all prices I mentioned for retail!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom