Hi :D New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Valina

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just registered and wanted to say hi. :)

I have 2 tanks atm.

The first is a 26 gallon with Emporer 280. It is planted and has danios, corys, cherry barbs, and nerite snails.

The second is a 10 gallon with a terrible filter that I am researching to replace, 4 ADFs, 3 kuhli loaches, 2 corys, and a betta.

I have had aquariums on and off over the years, if you add it all up...probably about 18 years.

I will be posting (in the appropriate forum) about HOB filters to replace the one on my 10 gallon tank.

Nice to find yal!

Valina

PICS

npnp - here are pics! 10 gal. on left, 26 on right!:)

Attachments

• 10gal.jpg
    10gal.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 26gal.jpg
    26gal.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 49
I love the 26! It's actually about 27/28 gallons :p! The driftwood is very nice. Did you order it online? If so I would love to find out where.

I love the 26! It's actually about 27/28 gallons :p! The driftwood is very nice. Did you order it online? If so I would love to find out where.

Actually I got it at a LFS - Animal Jungle in Virginia Beach. The place is HUGE - they bought a grocery store that went out of business.

They have everything and anything you could want for animals - they just don't carry puppies/dogs. Which is a good thing...imo :)

Thanks very much for the compliment!

Valina

Thanks Andrew!!

The 26 has been set up for about a year or so. The 10 is new and still a work in progress...

But it never fails, as soon as I finish the 10, I will probably get bored and set up another tank...or redo an existing! Half the fun is setting the aquarium up! :fish2:

Valina

Back
Top Bottom