Hi everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanteD817

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am new here. Just to share what I have kept, and currently have:

As far as freshwater goes i have previously had:

Mollies, Platies, Swordtails, Guppies, Convict Cichlids, Green terrors, mbuna african cichlids, gouramis, angel fish, I have also had different SA cichlids, and many species of tetras, and danios.

I habe had all different tank sizes but currently have 135 gallon mbuna tank. It is stocked with: acei, keny, johanni, OB, albino and red zebras, tropheus, electic yellows, and a few more species. I also stipped two females (kenyi & acei) yesterday, and have a total of 50+ fry in a fry tank. I also have another acei holding.

As far as saltwater, I don't know much about them, but I do have 3 tanks that my uncles maintains. One is a nano reef (i believe 8 gallon) with two maroon/black colored clowns, a 40 gallon bowfront with an angel and a damsel, and a 6 gallon with two lemondrops (i think that is what they are called)

Well I am glad to have joined, and will be sure to post pictures soon! I am hoping to learn, and help others!

Back
Top Bottom