Hi everybody!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mjdodson05

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im new here as well!! I have a 55 gallon with a 3 year old dragon goby. As of now it is freshwater, but I am trying to change to brackish. I have rehomed all the tankmates that were freshwater and only have 10 guppies and ghostshrimp in there with my dragon now. I live in a small town with the closest LFS being an hour drive. So I usually order online for any supplies that I need. I was wondering what kind/brand salt would be best to use and if there would be any additional brackish fish i could add to what I already have? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi there, welcome to the forum.

Mollies do very well in brackish water and will be fine with guppies and glass shrimp (if there big enough) but you might want to ask in another thread

Hello, Welcome to Aquarium Advice!

Using Marine salt is an almost pure concentration of salt, and Brackish is where Fresh Water meets Salt Water. Not sure the exact dose. You can use Instant Ocean. Remember not to go towards the ''cheap'' brands and try looking for some with good reviews.

Back
Top Bottom