Hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

themaryone

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just wanted to introduce myself. I joined looking for information on unusual freshwater fish breeding. I have six tanks all planted freshwater. I have been enjoying the hobby for several years. I am a stay at home mom and don't have a lot of time to be on-line. I recently had my Chalceus macrolpidotus breed for me not once but twice! I have yet to find much info on this fish breeding in captivity. I am looking forward to talking with other people that have unusual tropical fish.

Thanks Jim I finally figured out how. I posted a couple of pics of fry on the freshwater breeding section. I will get some pics of my tanks sometime this week.

Welcome aboard! I just joined today, myself!! Your thread got my attention with the fact you have some unusual freshwater fish and that they bred. Did the eggs hatch? I am into dwarf seahorses and am trying to learn all I can all them. I just wanted to say hello and welcome!

Back
Top Bottom