Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kassidy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, my name Kassidy. I just registered here not too long ago, and I'm already excited to check out all the different parts of this forum. I stumbled upon Aquarium Advice while I was trying to search up a safe way to add some beach rocks I found into my tank, and was excited to find an awesome forum like this. :)

I'm only a beginner when it comes to fish and aquariums, and I'd like to know more about how I can take better care of my fish, so I'm hoping this forum will help me with that.

The fish I own right now are 2 goldfish, and one weather loach in a 5 gallon tank. Yes, before anyone jumps to conclusions, I do know now that the size of the tank is way, WAY to small to be keeping those fish in there. It's just that at the moment; we are not able to get a new, bigger tank for them. I would really help if someone suggested what size and type of tank I should get, so I'd like to read whatever you'd like to tell me. :)

I hope that by joining this forum; I'll get to learn much more about taking care of my fish, the right way.

I guess I'll see you around! Thanks!

Hi and welcome. This is a great forum and nice folks too.

Kassidy said:
Hey, my name Kassidy. I just registered here not too long ago, and I'm already excited to check out all the different parts of this forum. I stumbled upon Aquarium Advice while I was trying to search up a safe way to add some beach rocks I found into my tank, and was excited to find an awesome forum like this. :)

I'm only a beginner when it comes to fish and aquariums, and I'd like to know more about how I can take better care of my fish, so I'm hoping this forum will help me with that.

The fish I own right now are 2 goldfish, and one weather loach in a 5 gallon tank. Yes, before anyone jumps to conclusions, I do know now that the size of the tank is way, WAY to small to be keeping those fish in there. It's just that at the moment; we are not able to get a new, bigger tank for them. I would really help if someone suggested what size and type of tank I should get, so I'd like to read whatever you'd like to tell me. :)

I hope that by joining this forum; I'll get to learn much more about taking care of my fish, the right way.

I guess I'll see you around! Thanks!
:welcome: We're glad you joined!

Welcome aboard! I know that with the goldfish (I don't know much about loaches). That you'd need about a 30 gallon tank min... I'd get a tank from on craigslist, just check to make sure that it's okay:). Good luck and welcome!!!

Thanks for the help AquaKai, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom