Thank you for all of your kind welcoming everyone your so sweet I'm so happy I found this site its answered so many of my questions.
Sorry to sound a bit questioning but I have a few questions for you right off the bat:
1. Did you cycle the tank beforehand?
2. What kind of goldfish?
3. If by cp you mean common pleco, you are aware they can get up to two feet long right?
Its ok to sound questionie I hope to be as knowledgeable one day as for your questions:
1. Yes we cycled the tank before we got a tank start up kit so it had the water purifying solution in the pack.
2. I believe they are common goldfish. (I have a question about the goldfish I will ask after I'm done answering all of your questions.)
3. Yes I meant the common Pleco he is my baby literally hes so small right now. When we got him I wasn't aware he would get so big but I'm prepared to get bigger tanks as he or she gets bigger. Already hes like a second kitty to me. I would like to eventually hand train him when I was a child we had 1 that would swim backwards and stick his nose out of the tank when ever anyone walked by and would rest in your hand.
Right now Pleco yes I named it Pleco I thought it was original is about 1 inch long and is in a 29 gallon tank. I was wondering how long I have till he is to big for that tank and will need a larger one because I don't want him to get stunted. He looks so small in the tank.... For now. How long would I need to blanch the cucumber for and how much? I feed him two algae waffers (no clue how much the goldfish are eating they eat there food and go ater his so mean).
Now as for my question about the goldfish originally we had just the goldfish Goldie can yo guess what colour he is lol? He was very healthy till we got the other goldfish M.J., M.J. Is mostly white with a orange patch and recently got in some black markings so I think he is still developing his colouring if they do that at a young age. But heres the problem he is a fast fish and he runs after Goldie I've watched it and I'm not sure if its breading behavior or if hes bullying him or her. But Goldie has been loosing some scales and just seems tired at night resting on the bottom of the tank and also seems less buoyant sometimes it goes tail up but it eventually straightens out. Goldies fins are fine no signs or any attack marks just the scales and loss of balance and seems to move the right fin much more then the left. All night last night I went threw the disease forum but it says nothing about the fin condition. So not sure whats going on. M.J. seems to be loosing more scales but he was always missing some scales since we got him so I think he brought something in to the tank. I'm nervious Pleco might get it any ideas what it is? and how to counteract it? So far pleco seems fine and takes no guff from the other fish. The goldfish tryied to bully him at first but he threw gravol at them cause they went under his petrifyed wood made me laugh.
Sorry my letter back is so long