Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moonstreak2005

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm from Edgewater, Fl, new to the site, and pretty new to saltwater setups, especially larger ones. I have a 29g biocube reef and in the process of setting up a 125g reef. I found the biocube really easy since it's all self contained, since I use live rock/sand in it I just left the bioballs out of the filter when I started it up. I'm not finding the 125 to be as easy as I anticipated it was going to be tho! lol
I'm here mostly to learn and hopefully get advice from some more experienced people as I get this tank going. Read thru some of the posts here and this seems to be an active forum with people who are friendly & willing to help, and am glad to be here!

Welcome aboard! I told you that you would love this site!!!

Will email you later, been sooo busy with christmas and the tanks! LOL

You can check out the equipment section to get an idea about the sumps we've been talking about. :-D

Whoa equipment section? lol Heading there now! Thanks Carey!

Yes, I think this forum is going to be a new home away from home for me so to speak!

It is for me. I have the app on m,y mobile devices so I'm never that far away. i would go nuts without this site. LOL

Also, at the top of every forum there are "stickies" which contain some really good information. But I'm sure you will find some really good posts, a ton of people make their own sumps. :)

Not sure if you are interested, but here is the link for my 125g build earlier this year. I've been told it's very informative, I tend to ask some silly and not so silly questions. ;-)

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f14/careys-last-build-125g-reef-152539.html

Hope that helps, it's really really long, the whole community here got involved and helped me beyond words.

Back
Top Bottom