Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi everyone! I've been sent to this site for tons of my questions over the last few years, so I figured it was about time to join.

My name is Anna,I'm 22 and going to school for Cosmetology at the moment. I may be new to this site, but my dad and I started fishkeeping as a hobby together when I was 10 so I have about 12 years of experience on and off with freshwater nano tanks. I just recently started breeding bettas and have a spawn of 2 week old fry and cannot wait for them to start showing their color.

I have 21 bettas right now other than the fry, 7 Yellow Jacket/Tiger Endler's Livebearers, 9 Corydora (4 Pygmy 5 Peppered), 14 RCS and 4 Ghost Shrimp (seperate tanks), 5 Guppy Juvies, and a ton of Ramshorn snails that are invading my tank.

A few months ago I finally decided to get into the planted tank side of things. All of my tanks are low tech for now. Working on making a DIY Paintball CO2 deal for my 26 Gallon, and I think I might do Walstad Method NPT's with the rest. Still undecided, but I'd like to do both CO2 and NPT on 2 different tanks at the same time so I can see what differences there are in growth.
If anyone has any experience with making cheap and really simple DIY paintball CO2 and DIY Flourescent aquarium lighting fixtures, I'd love to hear from you! I cant seem to figure out what they are talking about on the guides I find online.

Anyways, I guess that is about all I have to share! I'm looking foreward to getting to know some of you guys and learn more stuff about my favorite hobby!

It'll have to be tomorrow. I just spent a half hour copy and pasting pictures from my photobucket account and this forum wouldnt let me use "remote images" and I have to upload instead. I dont feel like going through all of that again tonight.

Hopefully I can figure out what I did with my camera before then too.

Thanks!

So pictures probably won't happen for a while. The only pictures I am able to get are from my photobucket and every time I try to put them into this thread my Browser freezes up and it's just a huge pain!

Back
Top Bottom