Hi everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

It all started a couple of weeks ago, when my wife suggested we get a small aquarium for our 21 month old daughter. We now have a 5 gallon FW with one fish and some plants. But the trip to the LFS sent me back to a dream I had in college, to one day own a 100+ gallon reef aquarium (not to mention the feeling I get when my daughter walks up to her tank and says "fishy").

Doing some research lead me to this site. After about a month reading through post, I've finally decided to sign up. This site is great!! I plan on using this site to test out some of my ideas before I spend large amounts of cash to realize my dream.

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

You came to the right place!

:smilecolros:
Welcome to AA!
:smilecolros:

I started with Fenner's book. I know there's a lot of other good reading out there, but this one worked for me. It makes you think about the concientious way.

Welcome, and the best of luck to you.

Time and patience are your friends. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looks like there are a lot of great people here.

austinsdad thanks for the tip on the book. I have "The New Marine Aquarium" but was about to start looking for another book. Plan on getting a couple to build a library. I figure a little rading won't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom