Hi everyone!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricepattyfish5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone!! I am new here, although I have been a member on bettafish.com for just over a year now. I enjoy betta keeping and currently that is all I own. I have my own little mini business with my fiance' making fin safe fish toys and (even though bettas have been our only customers) they have loved it COMPLETELY!!! I haven't posted about it yet, because I just joined!! Just introducing myself!! I can't wait to see peoples amazing fish!!!:fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2::fish2:

Did you make the you tube video of the betta jumpinh down mini waterfalls?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello there! No that isn't me. I am associated with Aqua Toys USA, making fin safe fish toys. :) that sounds like an interesting video though! Lol!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you!!

And yes! We make fin safe tank decor that keeps the minds of fish occupied so they don't tail bite, and they can constantly explore their home and have fun! They can hide, move stuff, and swim in out and through things! It's a real hit with he bettas, though I would love to try it on some other fish as well (goldfish, guppies ect)!

I'm requesting a pic so I think it's ok to post just a pic with no info attached??

PM me with any other questions just so we aren't breaking any rules or anything! Thanks!

It's like a betta hamster ball haha

Haha yeah! We also make "apartment complexes" that have been a huge hit! We have stacked options as well as custom creations (where you say what you want and I see if it is possible!

Very cool, I think my betta and yoyos would love those.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks! Pm me if you are interested! We are running a special until midnight tonight (details available upon request)

Back
Top Bottom