Hi Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FawnN

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi! I live in Southern California and have the following tanks running.

45 gallon LiveBearer tank
10 gallon fry tank
10 gallon betta and ADF's
6 gallon betta and ADF tank

And I just bought a 26 gallon long tank and waiting for my stand before I can set up. This tank will be for my German Blue Rams. Soo excited.

I will see you around the forum.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am reading tons of post and learning so much already. I do have one question though. What exactly is the Kudos points I see under my name? :D

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

Welcom to AA

I see that MTS has already set in for you, that's great!!!

Kudos are basically just points which you can donate to anyone you want or have donated to you. You get 2 for every thread you start and 1 for every post. They're basically just used for fun. For example, alot of people will donate points if you correctly identify their fish. It's mostly for our own amusement.

Kudos are basically just points which you can donate to anyone you want or have donated to you. You get 2 for every thread you start and 1 for every post. They're basically just used for fun. For example, alot of people will donate points if you correctly identify their fish. It's mostly for our own amusement.

That is a very cute and unique idea. Sounds cool!

As for my MTS, I have a bad case of it. Just wait when I get my 120 gallon for my birthday. 8O Hee, heee.

Back
Top Bottom