Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-01-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Hi, just found this site today. What a great forum! So nice to read all the posts from the new aquarium keepers and the experts alike. I've kept aquariums for the past 16 years and still thougrally enjoy keeping fish. I've primarily kept cichlids and really can't resist them! My current set up is a 90 gallon with 7 Angels and 6 Green Severums. I've had these fish for 6-7 months and they get along well (so far 8O ) and are thriving. I know a larger aquarium will eventually be needed (hopefully a 180 or 220 gallon) . I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these fish can stay together permanantly. I can't help but worry. Severums can get awfully big. They are some beautiful fish already. I can't wait to see them full grown, especially the Severums. I also had salts in this same 90 gallon for 3+ years until my friends passed away during a 2 week ice storm. I had a niger trigger, a dog faced puffer and a snowflake eel. The puffer had so much personality! :P He would actually wag just like a dog with excitement when I would come home. He was a real joy. After losing him I just haven't had the heart to start a salt since. Besides my fish I also have 1 cat, 3 pugs (best dog out there!!!!) and my son has a bearded dragon. It's a small pet shop! NICE TO MEET YOU ALL !!!!!

puglito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:14 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular
Welcome to AA! Can't wait to see pictures of your tank ^^

LittleNami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:10 AM   #3
God of primitive fishes
Send a message via MSN to Toirtis Send a message via Yahoo to Toirtis
Welcome to the site. A friend of mine (fellow aquarist, in fact) has a pair of pugs...quite the little dogs.
G. A. Christian Bilou, Herpetologist
Founder/Director, Reptile Rescue Alberta
Past-President, Calgary Aquarium Society
Toirtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Send a message via MSN to Zagz
Welcome to AA! Feel free to start posting pics!
AA Community Rules | AA TOS

Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com