Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Everyone! Glad to be here !

Hi! From Texas here! I have a 37 gallon aquarium that holds 30 gallons of water. Gravel for a substrate. Two rock caves and fake plants witha bubble wall! I have been in the hobby for alittle over 2 months and I'm loving it! I have 3 goldfish~all juveniles right now. I am looking for a 75 gallon for them because the need 20 gallons a piece once they become a adult. I have 1 fancy names Fancy, 1 black moor named Nibbles, and a calico ryukin that I have not named because I haven't found a name I like. Tested my water today. Ammonia 0ppm, Nitirite 0ppm, Nitrate 5ppm, Ph 7.0ppm. Temp. between 72 and 74 degrees. I have two filters on my aquarium~a Aquaclear 50 and a Topfin 40.

SimplyKayla76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Cool! Welcome to AA glad you joined us! Great place to ask questions . Glad you informed about goldfish!

55G-Malawi setup
2 20G long-community (planted)
5G and 10g-Fry
30G- S. and C. America tank
Fishie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist
Welcome and ask as many questions as you can. There are a lot of great people on here that really care...
Bags101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com