Hi Everyone! Glad to be here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyKayla76

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
:fish2::fish2::fish2:Hi! From Texas here! I have a 37 gallon aquarium that holds 30 gallons of water. Gravel for a substrate. Two rock caves and fake plants witha bubble wall! I have been in the hobby for alittle over 2 months and I'm loving it! I have 3 goldfish~all juveniles right now. I am looking for a 75 gallon for them because the need 20 gallons a piece once they become a adult. I have 1 fancy names Fancy, 1 black moor named Nibbles, and a calico ryukin that I have not named because I haven't found a name I like. Tested my water today. Ammonia 0ppm, Nitirite 0ppm, Nitrate 5ppm, Ph 7.0ppm. Temp. between 72 and 74 degrees. I have two filters on my aquarium~a Aquaclear 50 and a Topfin 40. :dance:

Cool! Welcome to AA glad you joined us! Great place to ask questions . Glad you informed about goldfish!

Welcome and ask as many questions as you can. There are a lot of great people on here that really care...

Back
Top Bottom