HI Everyone. I'm a HUGE Betta Lover.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smiller81675

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:n00b: Hi. I'm new to the site. I just found this site tonight. It was suggested I introduce myself. I am a HUGE Betta lover. I have 22 right now, 6 females and 16 males. All the seperate bowls/tanks/vases are hard work in keeping clean, but they're worth it. I have gorgeous babies. Even a set of "twins". They are the same shade of color, but as with any mother, they can tell their twins apart. :)
I have been considering starting to breed Bettas, so if you have any suggestions I'm all ears.
I am working on getting pics of all of my babies in my profile. I only have two of them in there right now, hopefully I can get the rest in tonight. I will be sure to post their names with them.
We also have a 10 gallon aquarium with 3 Playties and 2 Guppies. we had 4 guppies, but 1 died last night and another one this morning. I'm not sure what happened there. They were swimming around, full of life, 30 minutes before we found them dead. My husband was upset about them.
Ok, I guess I've rambled enough. I am open to suggestions on breeding, or not breeding. Any idea why the 2 guppies died, but the rest are fine?
I was given another 10 gal tank the other day, but haven't decided what I want to do with it yet. Thought about trying to breed neon tetras, any thoughts on that?

Back
Top Bottom