Hi everyone, I'm Eli :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eli

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself - my name is Eli and I'm from Wales! I'm not a complete novice but I'm pretty new to all of this.

My first fish was around 2 years ago and was a tiny little goldfish which the kids came home with after a trip to the fair, followed by a panic trip to our local pet shop to buy a tank for the poor thing. After 2 years 'Raymond' is now around 6 inches long and has moved to my mothers large outdoor pond where he will hopefully be much happier!

Raymond's old 25 litre tank now homes 3 harlequin rasboras - didn't want to add too much because in the near future I'm hoping to get some shrimp for it too!

I also recently got a 120 litre tank too which I'm currently stocking, but have a few questions which is the main reason I joined this forum :)

In the future I would really love to have a large marine tank, but I guess it's a good idea to get a good understanding of the basics before I get into that!

Anyway, thank you so much for reading my little introduction and I look forward to getting to know you all :)

The only camera I have is on my phone which is completely out of battery at the minute, but I'll definitely take a few pictures tomorrow!

As promised, here's my pictures :)

My two tanks on their stand:

img_2273031_0_1d47fd3e5e9e0e96b41b534100ecc943.jpg

My large tank:

img_2273031_1_cbbba919e281c5dfa6e153d6beb1cd34.jpg

And my small one (in a mess at the moment!)

img_2273031_2_5abc7b2090356a37b6040d6f30d61cb4.jpg

I don't really like the small one as much to be honest, I think the wood is a bit too big for the space, so now I'm not really sure what else I have room for to stop it looking so bleak :/ obviously any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I don't really like the small one as much to be honest, I think the wood is a bit too big for the space, so now I'm not really sure what else I have room for to stop it looking so bleak :/ obviously any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

I like them both!!

Back
Top Bottom