Hi everyone. I'm New! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone

My name is Ben and i'm new to this forum. I am only 15, but love aquariums. I have 5 aquariums at the moment. (Hoping to get a 2.5 for my bathroom.) But I have a 60 gallon tall cichlid setup, a 55 gallon community setup, a 20 gallon grow out setup for my molly/platy fry, a 10 gallon breeder tank(currently underconstruction, and a 5 gallon planted aquarium, (first attempt at planted aquariums.) I'm hoping to get another 2.5 gallon aquarium and plant that as well.

I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about whatever I need to know:D.

If you other members could help me out with some things I would love that. I will post some photos of my aquariums in another thread.

From Ben:)

another youngin! I am not much older than you so rock on! I wish I could have 5 tanks, two of them being a 55 and a 60, awesome!

Welcome to AA. Guess there is not any danger of getting MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome) as you may already have it, hehehe. Thanks for posting. Everyone has a gallery they can post pics in, and a profile as well provides more information on who is here.

Welcome Ben. Glad you're here. Swim around, get familiar, we're all friendly here, especially to another addict. AND yes you most certainly qualify with that many tanks!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom