hi everyone...im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tailbarlionfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi everyone, im lora!!!

i have 2 tanks. one 18 gal and one 25 gal.
i have a huge variety of fish. In my bigger tank i have lots of community fish and in my smaller tank i have semi-aggressive fish such as angelfish,rams and then some loaches and corys

I am still not sure myself. But I know you get them like rewarded to you. I think ... any one else ? :?

Welcome to AA!

Kudos are a way of expressing thanks to other members or for any reason you can think of.

You earn kudos automatically by:

Starting a thread (2)
Posting in a thread (1)
Providing a Product Review (forgot the amount)

I have.........
Discus, angelfish, congo tetras, threadfin rainbows, several varieties of cory cat, several species of plecos, platies, mollies, swordtails, african cichlids, koi, goldfish, mosquito fish, flag fish, rummy nose tetras, black skirt tetra, rosy and gold tetras, cherry barbs, male and female bettas, dwarf puffer, guppies, GB rams.. I think that's it for freshwater.
dwarf angel, occelaris clowns, maroon clowns, lionfish, mollies, banded eel, chromis in my saltwater tanks. Shew, made me think to hard. I now need a nap. :lol:

wow u certainly have a variety of fish. I used to hav 2 khuli's but then they got this bacterial disease i think. they sorta went mad and wriggled all the time and went very pale then they died :(

no worries - that was ages ago. I have very recently suffered 4 fish deaths. Just discovered the problem - gill flukes. I lost 2 of my 4 angelfish, a cory and a clown loach :(

I told you this one was much better, Are you glad you joined. :lol: :wink: :multi: LOL

Back
Top Bottom