Hi everyone, I'm Phoebe :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phoebe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone,

I'm Phoebe from Brisbane, Australia. I have only just been keeping fish in the last 6 months after my boyfriend bought me 2 fighters for a present. Since then i cant stop buying fish (and fish tanks).
I'm a 3rd year Psychology student and I like this as a hobby to help me relax. I find fishies mesmerizing and they aren't like any other pet I have.

Currently i have 4 tanks all in my room (the constant splashing noise is maddening) and i haven't branched out into anything more complicated than passive freshwater fish.

I realized I needed a new place to look for opinions after a LFS sold me a black ghost knife (who i fell in love with) for a 55L which i then found out was far too small and had to give him away to a better home. I'm looking for all the advice I can get, I freely admit I know next to nothing and I'd love to make some new friends who share the same fishy interests as me.

To anyone who even bothered to read my whole blurb well done!!! and thankyou I'm sure whom ever you are you are much more knowledgeable than myself :)

Look forward to talking to you all
:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom