Hi everyone-my first day here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoiledcats

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello Everyone!
My name is Robin.
This is my first post here. I (well, we) have a small 5 gallon freshwater, a 55 gallon freshwater (in the beginning stages-only 1 fish in there so far), and a 90 gallon saltwater tank. I have a 3 gallon tank with 1 betta on my desk at work, so I'm not really new to this hobby, just to this forum.
Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!:wave:

Welcome Robin, glad to see you join! And yes, we love pictures here!!! :)

~Steve

I don't really know how to post pictures, but if you go to Aaron Kaiser - Home click on the casual visitors at the top, there is a section called aquariums. It is my son's website, and he is the one building the 55 gallon. He hasn't updated it though, so the water is really cloudy cause he took the pictures of it filled right after he put the water in. We don't have a full tank view of the 90 gallon, just some pictures of what is or was in there.

Welcome to AA! There are a number of ways to post pictures here. In threads you can either upload the pictures to the thread by clicking the post reply button and scrolling down to manage attachements and upload the photos to the thread. You can also link to a hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or Photo Locker - Free and low cost image hosting and sharing solutions.. You can also post to our gallery or create your own gallery on your user's CP page.

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom