Hi everyone! Very happy to have found you all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Everlasting

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well what can I say? I'm very glad to have found this forum, everyone has been so wonderful so far.

So about me....well my name's Kristin, I'm 24 and been around aquariums my whole life but never paid much attention to them. When I moved out 2 years ago suddenly not having any fish around me bothered me, which I was somewhat surprised about considered the lack of attention I thought I paid to my dad's aquarium. But within a few months of moving out I purchased my first betta, who I am happy to say is still around and doing great! He is in his own Eclipse 3 system which I love (and so does he), and I have 2 other's in their own eclipse 3 systems as well.

I just purchased my first home and moved last month, and now that I have the room I purchased my first large aquarium (as large as I could afford that is). :) It's a 29 gallon which I am currently in the process of deciding how to set up. I was so glad ot have found this forum where everyone is helpful, a few other forums i've been to have been full of members who seem to think you shouldn't have any questions >.< So I'm happy to be here!!

Welcome to AA! Ask away here, you won't be disappointed. Read our articles section for help with fishless cycling and other areas of aquaria that you may find helpful.

Back
Top Bottom