Hi fellow fishlovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sriracha

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone!
I am new to fishkeeping, and i've had to do plenty of research to keep my fishies happy and healthy. I kept stumbling upon this forum, and decided to become a member. It all started with a baby betta, which I medicated with bettafix because he had fin rot, unfortunately he didn't make it. The next fish I got were danios, and another baby betta, and then I fell in love with these lil dwarf puffers, and for about a month and a half they were ok together, then I started to notice nipped fins, so the puffers had to be separated. A few more months have passed and I've upgraded to bigger tanks.

36g
Betta, dwarf gourami, german ram, gold german ram, rasboras, congo tetras, neon tetras, danios, candycane pleco, ghost shrimp
10g
Dwarf puffer pair, hillstream loach, bumblebee goby

Unfortunately I'm battling ich right now and my danios and gourami seem to be flashing, but no one else shows any visible signs, I'm treating with ich attack, some salt and temp around 83. I hope they get better, any advice would be much appreciated, thanx!

Hi, welcome to the forum :)
I've successfully got rid of ich with just heat i didn't suffer any losses.

Back
Top Bottom