Hi, from a newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nenuphar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone,

I do not own a tank yet, but I am seriously thinking about it. My husband and I bought our very first house last year and there is a nice big blank wall near our entrance - perfect placement! We have always wanted an aquarium but moved way too much (3 times) in the past 6 years to even entertain the idea. We are ready now. We are new to this but very excited to learn from all of you.

Oh, and did I mention? We are also expecting our first child this November. It's a little girl and she is excited about having a fish tank too!

Edited because I moved the question to a more appropriate place.

Last edited:
Hi there! Im new too and i think its fantastic that you decided to do research before setting up a tank. I didnt and learned the hard way...

Thanks for all the welcome wishes!

My husband and I actually took the plunge and bought a complete set up (after helpful feedback from AA): 125g tank african cichlid from a guy here in town. We will hire him for the first 6 months or so to learn how to take care of it. Moving it next weekend, wish us luck!

Back
Top Bottom