Hi from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Duddits

Aquarium Advice Freak
Good morning. First off, let me tell you how much I enjoy this site. I have found a lot of great threads on here already, which is why I registered. Now, let me introduce myself. My name is Doug. I'm 34, live in Jax, Fl and I'm a huge aquarium enthusiast. I've recently moved from va to fl and I'm starting fresh with my tanks. I'm currently curing my 55g for a Malawi tank that will house haps and peacocks. I'll post pics as I go. I have about 25 years of fish keeping experience and I'm open to any questions you all have.

Welcome Florida

Good morning Duddits...

Welcome to this forum. Your experience will definitely come in handy. I have a few 55 Gs and it's my favorite sized tank.

I look forward to your pics and posts.

B

Welcome to the forum! I also am in Florida, halfway between prlando and daytona. :)

I keep african haps and peacocks, a 125g , they are awesome fish!

Duddits said:
Carey, where do you get your haps from? Lfs or online?

There's a guy who breeds them in daytona. Daytona aquariums on 92. All his store does is Cichlids. I've gotten all my Cichlids from him with zero issues.

Hello

Quite ironic seeing as how my family also just moved from VA to FL. I'm the one with the fish tanks though :p hobby picked up from dad. Looking forward to seeing your tanks.

Back
Top Bottom