Hi from MA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dishsnthings

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello all. Long time keeper, new to forums here saying HI. I love to read and chat with fellow fish keepers! I'm always learning and cant't get enough of my 'family'. I love doing DIY projects and feel I have lots to offer. With four tanks, it is definitely a labor of love, along with saving some $$ when possible. Here is my 55 Angel/tetra tank, I need to do some pics of the other tanks!

:thanks:

Attachments

• DSC00353.jpg
    DSC00353.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 83
Thanks

I'm in Chicopee, a wee bit west of you :)
This is my favorite tank. I will do some pics of the others. They are always evolving, so the pics I have are not current. My 75 is gaining on favorite though!
Heres a teaser pic of my bad boy JD, had him 4 years plus.

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 62
Hi, welcome to the forum :) beautiful jd!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Tank pic update.....

I took these this afternoon, hope you enjoy. I love doing pictures and have lots to share elsewhere in the forum.
The first is my 55 G cichlid tank, the second is my 75 G tank and the third is my 20 G spare tank. I think alot won't like my decor. Nothing is a "showplace", just like my house. I don't care for "theme's", if I like it, it fits! LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 65
I took these this afternoon, hope you enjoy. I love doing pictures and have lots to share elsewhere in the forum.
The first is my 55 G cichlid tank, the second is my 75 G tank and the third is my 20 G spare tank. I think alot won't like my decor. Nothing is a "showplace", just like my house. I don't care for "theme's", if I like it, it fits! LOL

Very nice!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom