hi from omaha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cupcake76

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone :)
Here is a little bit about me...
I used to work at an animal hospital and loved it. In addition to my fish, I currently have a blue heeler pitbul mix who is an old lady now, 2 monster rescued kittens, and an american bulldog I have been taking care of for 5 or 6 years.
I played roller derby for about 3 years and retired recently due to multiple injuries. Derby is like a cult that takes over your life, and when you don't have it anymore, it feels like you have NO life at all. It is incredibly depressing :-(
during my first major injury of the year, my friend got me a fish tank. Unfortunately it came with a big Oscar and I prefer community tanks. Since I had nothing better to do, I got another tank, and then another :) I have gotten very lucky with Craigslist.
I love my fish very much, even the Oscar.
I belong to another forum, but saw this one and figured I should join it too. I needed to replace all of my derby forums I guess :)

Hi Cupcake, and welcome to the AA forum. :welcome: I'm sure you won't be sorry for joining this forum. It's great to have friends who appreciate your addiction to fish and everyone here does. And lots of good advice when you need it.

hi, i live in omaha too, bellevue actually, i only breed and keep guppies and Endlers. There is a new fish store out on 108th and Q called aquatic supply.

well hello, omaha is such a small place! Have you been into the new store? I just got my emerald rainbows there :) also he is ordering me some test tubes for my test kit, I think they're supposed to be in next week :) do you sell your endlers? Because I am looking for some :):):)

yea, i could sell you a few. How many were you thinking of getting. The new store has them as well.

Back
Top Bottom