Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

what type of angels do you have? I'm gonna have angels in my 30g "bedroom tank". Actually got me thinking last night about getting a few small LEDs for the tank (after it cycles) so it can be sort of like a night light .

One place semi-near me, John's Aquarium, has some nice small marble angels (about nickle sized) for $1.49 which is the cheapest I have seen them locally. I'd have to map quest it but thinking some places near Erie might be about the same drive time away. As I am roughly an hour between Cleveland and Erie.

Old 10-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to xTylerLairx
Well, I have one Calico, one Blushie and two black Marbles. There is an Angel breeder IN Erie, if my sources are correct, and Aquatic Jungle can get you what you want. The only place I have seen the live caught ones is Petco...which I won't go to. My Marbles are from two different batches of babies, but the one has grown astronomically and dwarfs the rest of them. He is my favorite, and has a halarious attitude

Old 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #13
SW REEF 18+ YEARS
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award

Welcome aboard.

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

You can view many of my fish and corals in my photo albums in my profile.

View my tank

AA Community Rules|AA TOS

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTylerLairx View Post
Well, I have one Calico, one Blushie and two black Marbles. There is an Angel breeder IN Erie, if my sources are correct, and Aquatic Jungle can get you what you want. The only place I have seen the live caught ones is Petco...which I won't go to. My Marbles are from two different batches of babies, but the one has grown astronomically and dwarfs the rest of them. He is my favorite, and has a halarious attitude
I'm looking to get maybe 6 in a 30g (by the time they are big enough to split up my 55g should be ready). If they form mating pairs I want to try to get them from different breeders so they come from a different gene stock.

When I got my two Marbles they were small and I thought they would be dead inside a month. I was looking at them a few days ago and realised I have had them for about two months or so and they have gotten pretty big pretty quick. About half dollar size now when I got them they were between a nickle and quarter sized.

I come home from work and sit on my computer chair to take my shoes off my cat comes running and the angels swim over to the side of the tank by my desk.... I should post of split screen image of my cat and the Marbles I have, they have similar coloration

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com