Hi from Spain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Isaac García

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone:

My name's Isaac and I come from Alicante, southern Spain. I usually write in a spanish forum (acuavida.com) and other european forums (like crustaforum.com and garnelenforum.de). I often read your forum but I've registered today. Here you have large info and a good community so my honest congratulations about that. Maybe you wolud like to see some of my aquariums (I have 6 just now: 200, 120, 80, 60, 20 and 10 liters). I'm going to show you some pics of them, I hope you like it ;)

General view:
p1230802db6.jpg

200 L Tanganika (cicling):
p1230793ud3.jpg

20 L (inverts):
p1230692sx8.jpg

120 L (characids and other community fishes):
p1230367ny8.jpg

I'd like to ask you if I could post a message about an international aquascaping contest we have began here in Spain for all who wanted to join. I don't want you to cosider it spam so first I'm asking for permission.

In any case, it's a pleasure to be here and write in this forum at least ;) If you want I could post you more pics.

Hi melosu :D I supose you refer to salt water (SW) although it could be Sulawesi too. I'd like to have a tank of both of them ;) I assure you, maybe one day in a no so far future... :D

Welcome to AA! Nice pictures and tanks. Congratulations!

I spent a summer month in Malaga when I was a teen. Long, long time ago. :)

Back
Top Bottom